Saturday, June 5, 2010

Knitting on a road trip = Disaster!

So we went to the Houston area for vacation last week, a 9 hour drive from where we live. My first thought, I'll have tons of time to knit while in the car :D I was working on a pattern I got online so I didn't have it with me, it was only 4 different rows that repeat so surely I would remember? Well I did remember but somehow got backwords on my rows so the whole project had to be frogged. I was so dissapointed in myself! I should've printed out the pattern and brought my sheet from home that I marked my place down on. Then it wouldn't have gotten messed up. So I decided to put that project away for a while and work on a new one. The old one still upsets me! lol But the new one is going well, and yes I have the pattern and everything all right in front of me. It may be a while before I try to knit on the road again, maybe I'll stick to playing with the radio for now . . . .

No comments: