Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Anger

I'm mad. Ever since the tornado I'm mad about everything. My power keeps going out, it makes me mad. The dog is barking in the back yard, that makes me mad. Work has no a/c and we are working during the hottest part of the day. THAT makes me mad. (We have fans & window a/c unit in the office so they are trying to keep it cool) The kids are arguing, it makes me mad. I can't figure out my knitting project, it makes me mad. My wedding cake lady's house & business were destroyed, it makes me mad. The restaurant doing my catering is gone. That makes me mad. My site for the bachelorette party is destroyed beyond recognition like everything else & that also makes me mad. Everything makes me mad. I'm usually a patient person & very easy to get along with. But right now, I'm mad. I wish this stupid tornado would stop bugging me when I sleep & go away & let everything go back to normal. I hate feeling this way, that also makes me mad! Ok, I think I'm done now

1 comment:

JelliDonut said...

Let it out. That's what we're here for. I hope things get better for you soon.