Saturday, June 18, 2011

Back to Knitting

Well things seemed to have settled down these last few days, everyone has gotten into the new routine and, though the stress is definately still there, we are managing it better. I got back to my knitting project! I am almost finished with a hat for a friend's baby, due later this summer. I figured out the magic loop method and also knitting in the round! The hat is a dino hat, it has spikes knitted on the top. I just need to sew on the spikes. Trickier than you think, it's not too easy to keep the stitching neat & in a straight line. But the distraction has been very helpful. I also got back to the wedding plans :)

I have felt so blessed these last few weeks, we didn't have any injuries in our family and didn't lose any loved ones in the storm. The person to thank for that is Jesus. He kept my family safe and has a plan for us. I'm very curious to see what that is.

No comments: