Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm Getting Married!!!

Wow, I can't believe that Aug. 13 is finally right around the corner! Tomorrow I marry my best friend & the man that makes me a better person. What a journey the wedding planning has been. I cannot thank my friends and family enough for all of their help. Without them I don't think I would've been able to do this & still be calm & have a smile on my face! When things were stressfull I could count on my fiance to support me & make me feel better. I think that's a glimpse of what our new life together will be like. I can count on him to support me & hold me up when I come undone. And I don't hesitate to do the same for him. I am so blessed to have such amazing people around me. I am excited for us to start this new life together & see what our future holds. I feel like some amazing things are coming our way :)

1 comment:

JelliDonut said...

Wishing you joy and happiness on your special day!