Monday, September 12, 2011

Almost Fall!

Well, the end of the summer is just a few weeks away & I am so ready for the fall season! The cooler temps, changing leaves, bonfires with family & pumpkin beer :) Fall is very special to me this year, there have been many changes in my life recently & fall is bringing lots of great things. Rebuilding is under way from the May tornado, many of my friends that lost homes are rebuilding & getting closer to being back into their homes. My sister & brother in law are expecting their first baby & in October we find out if it's a boy or a girl! My husband has 3 boys & there will be football games, band concerts & other school activities to share. There is also a wedding in October! My cousin Tobie is getting married! I am looking forward to the trip to Minnesota & sharing that day with her & our families. The Art Walk in October is my first one to experience & a group of us have been working on something special so I'm excited to finally show off what we've been working on. I will post pictures when we are able to :) I've got some fun knitting projects I'm working on. A gift for a new baby, the art walk project, I'm tackling dpns & making some fingerless mitts for me, and I've also got some handpainted yarn I'm looking forward to making something beautiful with. I can see progress in my knitting & that makes me excited to make more projects & work on new techniques. Yes, lots of fun things to come this fall, I am really looking forward to it all.

2 comments:

JelliDonut said...

That's one busy Fall you're going to have! Ever try Woodchuck Private Reserve Pumpkin Cider? Mmmmm!

serenewaves said...

I've never heard of their pumpkin cider! I've had their apple cider & loved it. I will def. look for it, thanks!