Thursday, March 31, 2011

Tidy mind, Tidy stitches

Well I missed day 3 of blogging due to a hectic day at work so I will post wed & thurs topics today :)

Do I organize my stash? I sure do! Thanks to an inspiration from a friend I bought a cabinet, with doors to keep curious kitties out, and that is my stash organization system. I have a vinyl bag that my knitpicks circular needle set came in & that's where I keep my row counter, stitch markers, scissors, etc. All the little things go in the bag. I have 2 project bags that are in use & also a couple of baskets to store projects too, when I want to work on that particular project I can simply grab the basket or the bag and head to my comfy recliner! I am looking for a way to organize patterns, I have my ravelry queue for most of them but there are a few that are printed that I need to organize a bit better. I am thinking of a 3 ring binder with page protectors to keep them easily available. I have some straight needles that I'm looking for a jar or something to keep those in, also have a quickly growing button stash that will need a home too. Maybe I need a bigger cabinet?!


No comments: