Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hello Spring!

Thank goodness it's finally here!!!!!!! I think this has been the longest winter ever! I am so glad to see the sun shining & be able to open the windows and get some fresh air! I needed this weather. I got some lettuce planted & some other plants for my russian tortoise, Betty, to graze on. This spring is going to be so busy, I have a cousin getting married in June, I'm going to Colorado in July, I have 5 birthdays coming up, my bridal shower in June & my wedding in August. And I'm turning 30 in July! I don't think i've ever been this busy in my life but it will likely be the only time I'm ever this busy. I hope anyway. I have changed my schedule at work so I only work 4 days a week instead of 5. I'm hoping to get lots of knitting and relaxing done on that extra day off. I can't think of anything more relaxing than an afternoon nap in a hammock on a perfect summer afternoon. That will definately need to be a weekend ritual :)

No comments: